Friday, April 26, 2013

Foot Fetish Friday: Metal Cap Clogs

4.22.10
2nd day of waiting @ Harbor General

Clogs with metal cap toes
-------
O' My Sole
Marina Del Rey
2001?
-------
Love the metal caps on these. My wooden clogs tend to get all split at the toe + these are protected. Also good for kicking dolts that step on me in clubs.


***********

I think these are now studio shoes -- they're pretty beat up.
Too bad, I really like the metal caps...
It wasn't until I took this photo that I noticed that the wheels on my studio shelves are blue! [upper right] The blue pencil was on the floor already, but I rearranged it for a better composition. The socks are new Happy Socks and won't be worn when I'm painting. I have strict segregation of my studio clothing -- I can't stand getting my good clothes paint spattered.